May 7, 2013
TO: WPPA Trade and Economic Development Committee Members
FROM: Jim Rothlin, Chair
RE: WPPA Trade and Economic Development Committee Meeting
The WPPA Trade and Economic Development Committee will meet from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 15th in the Jefferson room at the Skamania Lodge in Stevenson.
The Agenda will be as follows:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Update on Legislative Economic Development Issues – Ginger Eagle, WPPA staff
- Follow-up on Economic Development White Paper from Annual Meeting – Bruce Faires, Commissioner, Port of Edmonds
- Roundtable discussion, Economic Development in your Port Districts: Trends, Changes, Challenges – Facilitated by Jim Rothlin, Chair, WPPA Trade and Economic Development Committee and Executive Director, Port of Chehalis
- Other Business: Seminar reminder: August 22-23 Great Wolf Lodge, Centralia
Remember, if you’re not registered for the Spring Meeting but planning to stay for lunch after the committee meeting, please notify Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org .
I look forward to seeing you in Stevenson.