November 12, 2013
TO: WPPA Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Members
FROM: John Wolfe, Chair
RE: WPPA Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Meeting
The WPPA Transportation and Infrastructure Committee will meet from10:30 to Noon on Wednesday, November 20th in the Pavilion D room at the Hotel Murano in Tacoma
The Agenda will (tentatively) be as follows:
- Update and discussion on State Rail and Freight Plans – Chris Herman, WSDOT
- PNW Gateway Ports Branding Project – Curtis Shuck, Port of Vancouver USA/ Charla Skaggs, EnviroIssues
- MCOM/ Great Northern Corridor project – Curtis Shuck, Port of Vancouver USA
- Update on National Freight Plan/ FMSIB port data collection – Ashley Probart, FMSIB
- State Transportation Revenue Package Outlook – Representative Judy Clibborn, Chair, House Transportation Committee (invited)
Remember, if you’re not registered for the Annual Meeting but planning to stay for lunch after the committee meeting, please notify Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to seeing you in Tacoma.