May 30, 2013
TO: WPPA Environmental Committee Members
FROM: Patsy Martin, Chair
RE: WPPA Environmental Committee Meeting
The WPPA Environmental Committee will meet from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 15th in the Adams room at Skamania Lodge in Stevenson.
The agenda follows:
2. Panel discussion: Moving forward on environmental cleanups:
- Brent Grening, Port of Ridgefield
- Mark Nadler, The Nadler Law Group
- John Herzog, GeoEngineers
- Jim Maul, Maul Foster Alongi
3. Presentation: Columbia River dredging issues, presented by Vladimir Shepsis, Coast & Harbor Engineering
4. Legislative Report – Johan Hellman, WPPA staff
Remember, if you’re not registered for the Spring Meeting but planning to stay for lunch after the committee meeting, please notify Linda at email@example.com.
I look forward to seeing you in Stevenson!